+ d'infos →
Practical ‘hands on’ courses in gastronomic cuisine
For those who enjoy cooking and would like to enhance their techniques come and cook in a professional kitchen with our Chef Lionel Lebrun on one of our fun, informal but well-structured courses.
The advantage of learning with A Cheda :
- Work in a small group (4 pers max)
- Informal but professional approach
- All courses are led personally by the chef , on hand to answer your questions
- The course can be adapted to suit
- Share the outcome of your work with your friends
Course dates and structure can be adapted to suit by arrangement
The course can be tailor-made and might treat different themes such as sweet-sour, surf and turf, Corsican –and many other cuisine styles, Game cookery, family cooking, Asiatic, spice-based, 100% dessert etc.
Equally, they may be based on
- Different techniques and practice
- Sugar, chocolate, meat, fish, pastry, sauces…
9h30 : Welcome coffee and introduction to the day’s programme
10h15 : Start of course
13h00-13h30 : Break
16h30 : End of course
20h00 : Dinner tasting menu to include those prepared by the student
Friends and family may be invited to join the tasting dinner for a fee of €55 (ex wine) per person
Course fee of €160 per person including dinner tasting menu.